HOA Money Market
Watch your HOA funds grow with a competitive interest rate while still having easy access to it when you need it.
- Competitive tiered-interest-rates based on deposit amounts
- No monthly service charges or minimum balance requirements
- Up to six free withdrawal transactions per month
HOA Money Market Sweep
Maximize the earning potential of your HOA reserve funds with the added protection of FDIC insurance.
- Access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on money market funds
- Valley is a local Money Market Sweep Network member
- Earn a competitive interest rate in your funds
HOA Checking Plus
Our HOA Checking Plus account is exclusive to loyal Valley customers and gives you everything you need from an HOA checking account with the benefit of earning interest.
- Unlimited monthly transactions
- Enjoy a highly competitive interest rate
Earn a competitive rate of interest on your HOA reserve funds with a Certificate of Deposit Account Registry System (CDARS) CD, and get the peace of mind that comes with FDIC insurance.
- Multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- You work directly with one bank - Valley
Discover how Valley's Treasury Services can benefit you
Optimize cash flow, increase productivity and drive probability with our treasury solutions
Looking to streamline the day-to-day operations of your homeowners association? Whether you require tools to collect cash, maintain liquidity, manage cash flow or monitor and report activity, we have a full suite of customized solutions for HOAs and property management companies.
Why apply online?
Only 8 minutes to complete
Managing HOAs is a time-consuming job, so we’ve made it a little easier to get things done! Applying online is quick and it's available 24/7 - no more waiting for the bank to open.
Sign all your documents online
With digital signatures you can sign account opening forms at a time that suits you -- without having to deal with mountains of paper. For forms that require multiple signers, this means no more running around trying to coordinate busy schedules to find a time to sign.
We're here to answer any questions
You’ll still get all the benefits of our customer service: before your account is officially opened our team will make sure you’re happy to proceed and help you with any questions or concerns you have.
What do I need to apply?
We’ll ask you for:
- Your HOA name and address
- Your Property Management Company name and address (if applicable)
- Names and emails of signers on the account
- The account or accounts that you want (view accounts here)
For verification purposes (if you don’t have these, you can still complete the form):
- The EIN number of your HOA
- The EIN number of your Property Management Company (if applicable)
All the information you enter in the form is kept private and secure, and will only be seen by the bank. The information will solely be used for account opening purposes, you will not receive unwanted advertising or promotional material at the addresses and emails you enter in the form.